Unit-4 Electromagnetic Waves
Goals of study: By studying this chapter, you will learn
- What is origin of electromagnetic waves?
- Why there are both electric and magnetic fields in a light wave.
- What are basic properties of electromagnetic waves?
- How the speed of light is related to the fundamental constants of electricity and magnetism.
- How to describe the propagation of a sinusoidal electromagnetic wave.
- How to prove that the light is a transverse wave?
- How to describe standing electromagnetic waves.
- What is electromagnetic spectrum? What are its components and what their applications?
Download linksEM waves Download-Notes
THE PDF FILES UPLOADED HERE CONTAIN ALL THE TOPICS WHICH ARE ESSENTIAL FOR CBSE, NEET AND IITJEE EXAMS. THE LEVEL OF PROBLEMS IS FOR CBSE AND NEET EXAMINATION. THE NOTES ARE SUFFICIENT FOR ANY STATE BOARD EXAMINATION AND CBSE.
Electromagnetic Waves- Study Material for CBSE, IITJEE, NEET Reviewed by Dr H. Singh on May 10, 2020 Rating: